ALONG THE ROUTE…
As we embark on this great adventure – many of you are probably wondering what types of services and events we are offering along the planned route… well, here is a rundown in short:
- Workshops: We are offering various workshops with descriptions and info on our workshops page.
- Off Grid and Sustainability consulting
- Community Rallies
- Advocacy for all things related to food, families and farming
- Neighbor Helping neighbor projects
- Sustainability Services
- Hands on Learning program
- Other programs and Services available
And More! If you Have ideas of suggestions please feel free to let us know – We want to be a resource and a help to communities all along the way…
We do have openings for Volunteers and are willing to open these programs in your State:
- Victory Gardens
- Intentional Sustainable Communities
- Healthy Family Local Food Fests
- Farmers Markets ( both new and revamping existing ones)
- Advocates to assist in our advocacy program in matters related to food, families and farms.
- Training programs in sustainability and off grid homesteading and farming
- The Advocate – providing advocacy for families, farms and food
- Co-op Programs related to Food, Farms, & Families.
This specific page of www.justusriders.org was last updated by our volunteer staff on September 21, 2017.
Thank You for your ongoing support – Please Donate by clicking here