LEND A HAND – BUILD STRONG COMMUNITIES!
Follow this program on Face Book HERE
When is the last time you heard of someone doing something helpful for a stranger and not asking for something in return?
What happened to the spirit of neighbors coming together to help neighbors?
When You participate in these events it is not only good for your soul, but it helps build community – strong communities – great places for families, farms and great food. In the old days communities would come together and build a barn, called a barn raising. These would be major community events, and involve all ages. Typically they shared a meal at these events, and served their neighbors needs.
Through this program we will facilitate and participate whenever possible in these types of events – with preference given to projects that help these groups:
- Struggling Families
- The Disabled
- Community Food / Sustainable Gardening related projects
- Non- Profits and community building projects
- Natural Family Farmers
Here are some of the Ideas for Projects:
- Home / Property Repair –
- Doors / windows
- bathroom / kitchen repair – rehab
- additions to accommodate community living situations
- Construct Community Gardens –
- Accessibility projects for elderly and disabled
- accessible bathrooms / kitchens
- Auto repair / Maintenance
- Sustainable Landscaping
- Storm clean up / repairs
- Family farmer construction projects
- Family farmer farm labor assistance
- Off Grid system construction
- Tiny house construction
- Tiny house / RV / Mobile home repair and construction
Labor will be provided by Volunteers, most tools will be provided by us (housed in the trucks that are part of this caravan), materials are on a case by case basis.
Do You have a Project you would like us to consider through this program? Please fill out this form or email us here:
This specific page of www.justusriders.org was last updated by our volunteer staff on September 21, 2017.
Thank You for your ongoing support – Please Donate by clicking here