What is a Gift in Kind – You ask?
As with any under taking of this magnitude we are in continual needs of goods and services….
A gift in kind is the donation of those goods or services to either be used by our organization or sold / bartered to raise the resources that our organization needs.
Here is a partial List of our current needs for goods:
- Livestock Trailer
Vehicle Dolly or Trailer or towing device for RV / Tiny House
- Dimensional steel
- Wire Feed Welder / Generator for substantial metal
- One ride able “bullet proof”- In other words traffic and event safe horse.
- Livestock Feed
- Automotive paint
- Fuel –
Diesel,Gas, Wood (prepaid Fuel cards work well)
- Banners (we have the ability to purchase – just need to funds)
- Printing of Flyers and brochures (we have the ability to purchase wholesale – just need the funds)
- Stickers – (we have the ability to purchase wholesale – just need the funds)
- Signs (we have the ability to purchase wholesale – just need the funds)
- Camping locations along the route
- Shower Locations along the route
- Food along the route
- Construction materials for the “Pay it Forward – Neighbors helping neighbors” events and projects.
- Vegetable Costumes – farm animal costumes
- a 3000 watt amp for our sound system
- a 6500 watt generator
- Video Projector
- Dash Cams (x3) (a usable system is $799 for our needs and this would also be used to generate footage for an eventual documentary)
- LEGAL – for setting up non- profit / reorganizing to better obtain our goals
- LEGAL – for assisting families and farmers advocacy
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Services
- Marketing / Public Relations
As well as Physical Items, Gift Certificates, and Service Certificates to either barter, sell, or auction – as a way to obtain the goods and services listed above.
ALL OF THESE PROGRAMS, SERVICES AND EVENTS ARE FUNDED BY YOUR GENEROUS CONTRIBUTIONS – PLEASE DONATE NOW! THANK YOU
This specific page of www.justusriders.org was last updated by our volunteer staff on September 21, 2017.
Thank You for your ongoing support – Please Donate by clicking here